Ship owners and/or Masters desire a reliable agent in port of call to take care of husbandry matters. Agents with strong links with local service providers and the skills to deliver cost effective and on-time services and goods. Always avoiding any Ships delays.
SHIP HUSBANDRY AT PORT
Speedy and well-coordinated delivery of husbandry services during your port call will ensure efficient vessel turn-around. Our excellent network of providers, suppliers in all Brazilian ports, will ensure your needs are given taking care of.
- Crew handling: on-Signers and Off-Signers, hotel bookings, shore passes, travel arrangements, transportation, etc.
- Spares parts clearance and delivery;
- Supplies of bunker fuels, lubricants and chemicals;
- Provisions and fresh water;
- Inward / outward clearance of Ships;
- Communication assistance;
- Upon request, we can provide Port Captain / Supercargo services / Cargo pre-loading / condition / bunker and any other survey.
Our knowledge with Port Operators, regulations and working practices, combined with our strong internal information systems and our holistic Service approach, ensure that all operations are performed efficiently and effectively whilst also enabling clear communication with our Principals in a timely manner.
We provide our principals with right-on-time information as the loading and/or discharching operations take place, with two times daily report and everyday line-up and prospects of the ship and in order to aassist Master and Crew with any communication matter and procedure with Port Operator and/or Port Authorities we keep a on-board agent 24/7, to have real time information in case Ship Owners find necessary, this is our normal procedure, with no extra cost.
Our Services have been developed around our core values which are embedded in our culture. Practical examples of how we demonstrate these values can be seen in our services blueprint:
- We are committed to being transparent in the way we contract for local services and materials on behalf of our Principals, where we actively seek the most cost effective solutions.
- We charge fairly for our services and provide competitive solutions.
- We seek to offer independent and objective advice to our Principals.
- We ensure that our People have the right competences and are committed to deal with all matters in a timely manner.
- We are committed to the highest standards of quality.
We have a dedicated team focused on cargo operations, from planning and managing of transhipment operations to custom clearance and distribution of local cargo, within stringent controls and documentation procedures. We have experience in the operations of standard containerised or trailer cargo, all types of vehicles, bulk cargo including liquid bulk and gas as well as all types of project cargo. In collaboration with our Freight and Logistic services we are also able to source storage and warehousing facilities as well as dedicated operations to offshore activities including OIL and GAS requirements.
In collaboration with our Forwarding and Logistics services we are able to offer a holistic approach, combining our competences in port and cargo operations to our dynamic marketing and sales expertise. We have established a strong reputation in Logistics and Freight services locally and benefit from a substantial market share. Our values include a commitment to team work, where we seek to understand and integrate with our Principals’ objectives.